H2Noze is a 12oz bottle of distilled water and is recommended for use with nasal irrigation devices. Great for those who travel as it is TSA approved and also provides a safe alternative for home use.
H2NOZE – Pack of 24
H2Noze Distilled Water for Nasal Rinse
- H2Noze travel size distilled water for nasal rinse.
- Safe and convenient 12-ounce travel size bottle.
- TSA approved when accompanied by a nasal rinse device.
- Provides a safe alternative for home use.
- Perfect for use with travel humidifiers and vaporizers as well as diffusers.
Why use H2NOZE in my nasal rinse device?
According to the FDA, these nasal rinse devices — which include neti pots, bulb syringes, squeeze bottles, and battery-operated pulsed water devices — are usually safe and effective products when used and cleaned properly, says Eric A. Mann, MD, Ph.D., a doctor at FDA.
Why isn’t tap water safe for use as a nasal rinse?
Because it’s not adequately filtered or treated. Some tap water contains low levels of organisms — such as bacteria and protozoa, including amoebas — that may be safe to swallow because stomach acid kills them. But in your nose, these organisms can stay alive in nasal passages and cause potentially serious infections. They can even be fatal in some rare cases, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Using distilled water for nasal rinses eliminates these risks.